"Power" executive producer 50 Cent's staying busy heading into 2018. New reports claim Curtis Jackson is gearing up to produce an upcoming TV series centered on former convict Isaac Wright Jr.
According to reports, the untitled project is expected to cover Wright's time behind bars and post-prison life.
Isaac Wright Jr, who was sentenced to life on drug charges, then exonerated after spending nine years in a New Jersey prison, says that he is the subject of an upcoming TV series that he says is being produced by Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson. And that's not even the happy ending. Wright was also sworn in as a licensed attorney and granted admission to the bar of the New Jersey Supreme Court on September 27, 2017. (New York Daily News)
This week, 50 Cent reacted to Hollywood actress Gabrielle Union blaming him for her BET show "Being Mary Jane" getting cancelled.
Earlier in the week, Gabrielle playfully told fans to get at 50 for her show's fate.
"For everyone who's just really upset that BMJ is coming to a close, please send all your correspondence to 50, Curtis Jackson, who has taken sole responsibility for the loss of jobs and your show. So don't at me, at 50." ("Hot Ones")
Back in August, 50 playfully hit up social media to show off some sparring with Union.
The post 50 Cent Teams Up W/ Ex-Con For New TV Show, Details Unlocked appeared first on SOHH.com.