A report from the medical examiner's office detailing Takeoff's murder has been released.
The Harris County Medical Examiner report obtained by TMZ revealed that the rapper's primary cause of death was "penetrating gunshot wounds of head and torso into arm."
As previously reported, Takeoff, who was one-third of the platinum-selling rap group Migos, was fatally shot in the early hours of Tuesday outside a Houston bowling alley. The 28-year-old had attended a private event along with fellow groupmate Quavo.
"After [the event] ended, there was a large group of people who gathered at the front door area just outside of the building and it led to an argument where the shooting took place from the disagreement," Sgt. Michael Arrington of the Houston Police Department told reporters on Tuesday.
Houston Police Chief Troy Finner said the event was attended by about 40 people and urged anyone with information about the killing to come forward.
"Somebody knows exactly who it was and I'm pretty confident that somebody's gonna step up," Finner told reporters on Tuesday.
"I just want to say something to our city. It's Houston and every brother and sister in the neighborhoods, I'm calling you to action, to step up. There were 40 people at least at this event and people left possibly out of fear," Finner said. "I ask you one thing and I want this to resonate with everybody. What if it was your brother? What if it is your son? You want somebody to step up? So please step up, get the information to us so we can bring some closure to this family."
Tuesday evening, both of the rapper's labels Quality Control Music and Motown Records, released statements mourning the loss of Takeoff.
"Senseless violence and stray bullet has taken another life from this world and we are devastated," Quality Control Music said.
Anyone with information about the shooting should contact the HPD homicide unit at 713-318-3600.
The post Coroner Report Reveals Takeoff Was Shot Multiple Times appeared first on Baller Alert.