EXCLUSIVE: Kenya Moore Says She Was Frustrated W/ Marlo Hampton For 'Withholding Information' About
Kenya Moore, Marlo Hampton
EXCLUSIVE: Kenya Moore Says She Was Frustrated W/ Marlo Hampton For 'Withholding Information' About Her Home Invasion Because The 'RHOA' Ladies Agreed To Help Keep Each Other Safe Amid The Recent String Of Atlanta Break-Ins: It Seemed Like It Was Us Being Targeted
It looks like Kenya Moore is setting the record straight over comments she made about Marlo Hampton's recent home invasion!
In an exclusive interview with theJasmineBRAND.com, Kenya Moore, 51, clarifies the comments she made about fellow The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member, Marlo Hampton, 46. As previously reported, four alleged gang members were recently arrested in connection to at least 15 targeted celebrity home invasions, which included the residence of Marlo Hampton.
Hampton's home was broken into on Friday, July 1, a scary situation that she said made her heart drop. The reality star recalled watching the armed masked men kick her door down on her security system.
During an interview with WSB-TV, Hampton said,
"When I heard the boom, when I heard my nephew scream, and I knew that scream was a scream of fear, my heart dropped. ... I just thank God and we're covered in the blood of Jesus and I'm here to share this story with you. But my main concern is, I want all the ladies, I want everyone to be aware if you are posting, if you do have luxury items, be careful."
Shortly after Marlo's home invasion made headlines, Kenya Moore spoke out and apparently wasn't pleased that Marlo Hampton allegedly withheld crucial information that could "possibly help keep" the 'RHOA' cast safe from potential home invasions. In a tweet, Kenya Moore addressed Marlo Hampton's recent home break-in and said,
"Happy no one was hurt... but she took the time to withhold information from the cast that could possibly help keep us safe, but was happy to release details in interviews. #rhoa #fake"
Now, Kenya Moore is setting the record straight and clarifying what she meant. During our interview, Kenya explained that Marlo Hampton initially messaged the ladies from RHOA and informed them about what happened, however when it was time to have a phone call and provide detailed information, Marlo was seemingly apprehensive. Kenya explained,
"So she [Marlo] had sent in a text message to all of us that it happened so then I asked in that same thread, asked everyone to get on a conference call. Schedule a conference call so that we all can talk about what happened or share our experiences on how to keep one another safe. I had a security expert that I had scheduled for the call."
Marlo Hampton, Kenya Moore
Kenya went on to reveal that other cast members also experienced break-ins at their homes.
"It seemed as though Kandi had an issue with a potential break-in hen Marlo and then Drew like a few weeks after that so it seemed like it was you know us being targeted if you will. So that was my thing about us being safe."
Kenya then tells us Marlo initially told the ladies she couldn't provide them with information at the time, however, she did an interview with a local news station which seemingly bothered Kenya. She explained,
"So if you have some additional information that you can share, you should share it because this is a group that whether we like it or not, we're all on television and we are the 'Housewives'....Initially she said she couldn't share and then somehow she shared it with the world before she shared it with us. So that's what I was speaking to."
Marlo Hampton has yet to respond to Kenya Moore's recent remarks.
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments below!
The post EXCLUSIVE: Kenya Moore Says She Was Frustrated W/ Marlo Hampton For 'Withholding Information' About Her Home Invasion Because The 'RHOA' Ladies Agreed To Help Keep Each Other Safe Amid The Recent String Of Atlanta Break-Ins: It Seemed Like It Was Us Being Targeted appeared first on theJasmineBRAND.