ATTN: Los Angeles - USC Law 2012 Intellectual Property Institute, March 15th
NARIP is a proud co-sponsor of the USC Law 2012 Intellectual Property
Institute, so you are entitled to a special early bird registration rate
if you register by March 2.
Register now to avoid a sell out and take advantage of the discounted
early bird registration (use the NARIP PASS CODE for online
When: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 - 8:30 a.m. to 5:25 p.m.
Where: The Beverly Hills Hotel
What: Network with over 400 intellectual property professionals.
Who: National speakers on patent, copyright and trademark:
- The Hon. Randall Rader (Fed. Cir.), the Hon. David Folsom (E.D. Tex.),
and the Hon. Andrew Guilford (C.D. Cal.) on patent issues
- The Hon. Alex Kozinski (9th Cir.), the Hon. Dean Pregerson (C.D.
Cal.), and the Hon. Christina Snyder (C.D. Cal.) on copyright and
- The Hon. Margaret Morrow (C.D. Cal.) on the management of complex
- The IP year in review with Professors Lemley, Nimmer and McCarthy
- And dozens more!
See the full lineup of speakers and topics by clicking here:
Additional highlights from the Institute include:
- Concurrent breakout sessions focused on patent, copyright and
- Five networking breaks, including a hosted cocktail reception
- 7.5 hours of MCLE and 7.0 hours of CPE credits
For more information visit http://law.usc.edu/cle/ip. Contact the USC
Law Continuing Legal Education office with questions at (213) 743-1772
We hope to see you at the 2012 Intellectual Property Institute!
USC Gould School of Law Continuing Legal Education
A tradition of excellence addressing today's issues
Telephone: (213) 743-1772
Fax: (213) 743-1830