Rapidly growing production company seeks an Office Manager/Production Manager.
This position requires someone with outstanding organizational skills, someone who is pro-active and a self starter, expert at multi- tasking and possess' the ability to anticipate and aid in the needs of a fast paced office environment. Your daily role will be to assist in the handling and maintenance of all tasks required to run our New York office on a daily basis.
Our flow of work is constant, so while this will start out as a permalance job, there is a good chance it may become full time.
We are looking for motivated, hard workers with a passion and desire to succeed and grow inside a rapidly expanding company. We are currently based in Queens - Far Rockaway area and you must be willing to travel here via the A-Train or LIRR.
Most importantly, we're looking for someone to become part of our family.
• Maintain calendar, schedule meetings/appointments, conference calls.
• Make travel arrangements such as airfare, hotel, car rental/service for business trips.
• Order office supplies, restocking and keeping track of inventory.
• write-up and deliver proposals with the help of the CEO
• follow-up with potential clients
prepare invoices and collecting them
• keep records of expenses on job-by-job basis
• Extensive knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to multitask
Detailed and organized
Bookkeeping a major plus.
• Proficiency in QuickBooks a plus.
Proficiency in using a MAC (apple computers) a plus.
Please email your resume and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Far Rockaway
Click for contact information