BV Mobile Apps is seeking an iOS Developer to create new features for our mobile app. Features will include, but are not limited to, creating pages for account maintenance, designing new layouts, and integrating with other third party services.
The job will be a contract position and compensation will be based on the project.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code using Swift and Objective-C.
- Work with manager to meet specification needs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and reliability.
- Identify and correct defects.
- Previous experience creating native iPhone apps using Xcode
- Strong knowledge of iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL.
- Familiarity with loading data from back-end services using XML and JSON.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements and estimates.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
If qualified and interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If available, please include a link to a mobile app that you've created that's currently available in the App Store.