Gregory Boyce, Twilight Star, & GF's Cause Of Deaths Revealed As Overdose
Friends and family of both Gregory Boyce and Natalie Adepoju say that the loving couple was full of promise with so much they wanted to accomplish in life, but that was all cut short last month after they were found deceased. Boyce, who starred in the 2008 Twilight film, was a 30-year-old father to a 10-year-old daughter, and Natalie was a 27-year-old beloved mother of a young son. The couple was found at their Las Vegas home, and now it's being reported that a toxicology report has ruled their deaths to be accidental.
According to the medical examiner, Gregory Boyce and Natalie Adepoju died of fentanyl and cocaine intoxication. Immediately following the report of his death, Boyce's family shared a statement that read: "He was a dad, son, grandson, brother, uncle, and friend. He was the light of all our lives and we are very saddened by his death. The Gregory we knew was intimate with the world and a good person. He was a very respectful and responsible man. He always put others first."
Natalie's family launched a GoFundMe page and penned, "Natalie had so much life to live [and] we are saddened that her life was cut short. Natalie leaves behind her one and only baby boy Egypt, her father, two brothers and one sister, and a host of family and friends who love her dearly." We continue to offer our condolences to both grieving families.