Tory Lanez Reaches Settlement With 'Love & Hip Hop: Miami' Star Prince Over Alleged Nightclub Attack
A settlement has been reached regarding an alleged nightclub attack between Tory Lanez and Love & Hip Hop: Miami star Prince.
It was revealed by Kadisha Phelps, the Canadian rapper's attorney, that a secret financial deal had been struck as part of her plea to have the trial date canceled.
Phelps said she has "information to believe that a settlement has already been reached between the parties and [Lanez] has tendered funds to [Prince] in the consummation of their agreement."
A four-month delay was requested so that she could review the paperwork and update the court.
In an alleged assault on November 8, 2019, Prince accused Lanez of punching him in the face at Miami's LIV nightclub after engaging with the rapper in a heated argument.
Prince said that Lanez's security staff also got involved and physically attacked him, causing "blunt force trauma" to his neck, chest, and back. He said he experienced physical, psychological, and mental distress due to the incident.
Tory Lanez is accused of punching Prince again after he ran into him at Miami's Vendome nightclub a year later.
The lawsuit read: "Immediately after punching [Prince] in the face, [Tory's] employee/agent fled and attempted to enter [Tory's] vehicle. However, [Tory] yelled at the agent/employee and instructed him to leave the premises in a separate vehicle."
According to Lanez, his actions were self-defense.
The post Tory Lanez Reaches Settlement With 'Love & Hip Hop: Miami' Star Prince Over Alleged Nightclub Attack appeared first on Baller Alert.