So we know, you go to all those lists online and you're like huh what are you even talking about? Having entertained at over 500 weddings and events in 2018, the team at M.E. decided to assemble the Top 20 Most Hated Songs of 2018. With all these lists being created around the internet, we felt that the Tri-State area deserves a different, more realistic point of view on this subject. (We know you don't want Hokey Pokey and the Chicken Dance) While this list might not pertain to everyone, it seemed to be the general consensus throughout many of the events we hosted last year. Let us know if you have any of your own that you'd like to add to this list and we'll be sure to add it.
- Participation Dances (Cha cha slide, electric slide, etc.)
- Ed Sheeran (the curse of having too many good songs...you get overplayed!!)
- B52s Love Shack
- John Legend-All of me
- Luis Fonsi-Despacito
- Bruno Mars-Uptown Funk
- Robin Thicke-Blurred Lines
- R. Kelly...just no R. Kelly
- Kool and the Gang- Celebration
- Journey-Don't Stop Believin'
- Pharrel Williams- Happy
- Black Eyed Peas-Gotta Feeling
- Beyonce-Single Ladies
- Flo Rida- Low
- Usher- Yeah
- Isley Brothers-Shout
- Neil Diamond-Sweet Caroline
- LMFAO-Party Rock and Sexy and I know it
- Sister Sledge-We are family
The post The Top 20 Most Hated Songs of 2018 appeared first on New Jersey & New York's Wedding DJ NJ NY | Find the Best Wedding DJ in NJ & NY at Mystical Entertainment.