Blacktopia facebook group staple, youtuber and radio talk show host Kenny Talk of the Kenny Talk Experience recently posted a list of reasons of why he feels it's important for women to be "great cooks" to their man and his opinion on why cooking is essential to her relationship with the man through his growing youtube series "Relationship Truths".
You can view the entire video at this direct link
Proud member and active group participant Vickie Santana watched the video and shared her response to Kenny's latest Relationship Truths on the subject and this was her response.
I need to start by saying I'm incredibly traditional. My parents had an arranged marriage, preceded by 3 chaperoned dates, and raised their children with traditional values. My dad worked, my mum stayed at home. Too many "modern" men, think a relationship is one-sided. What a woman can do for "him" vs the mindset of what he can bring into a relationship.
(1) Cooking skills should NOT be a determinate factor in assessing if a woman is dating, marriage, or mother material. It's superficial.
(2) Cooking does not nourish the body. Healthy, clean food nourishes the body and can be 100% raw. IJS
(3) If a man expects women to "be prepared to be homemaker", he needs to be prepared to be the sole financial provider.
(4) When households were traditional, naturally women had more time to hone the skills of her gender role. That said...expecting the qualities of a traditional woman while demanding/needing non-traditional behavior by her having to be in the workforce should also mean the expectations of a traditional woman's skills be adjusted.
(5) If a man works 40 hrs and a lady works 40 hours men should not expect women to solely produce nor master all the skills of a traditional homemaker, but should be prepared to roll up their sleeves and contribute toward 50% of the homemaker duties.
(6) Perhaps her recipe or ingredients changed because after 6 months to a year, a lady is not so keen on the stagnation of "playing house" anymore. We know in short order if someone is compatible and worthy of building a dynasty with. Every relationship has a honeymoon phase and reaches the level where your "representative" steps aside and the true nature of a person comes out. Some of ya'll simply don't need to be continued being fed.
(7) People should not to "compel" someone into hanging around. Compel means to oblige by the use of force or pressure.
(8) To assume that no matter how a man acts or what he does, a lady's behavior should remain the same is utter nonsense. So a woman should remain consistent while a man acts a fool. Ok. Not.
Both Kenny and Vickie make excellent points! WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? E-mail us at BlacktopiaBusiness@gmail.com and give us your thoughts or feel free to post your opinions in the Blacktopia facebook group.
_____________________________________Join the Blacktopia Facebook group and meet great people and engage in interesting conversations
_________________________________________________________ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCT, BRAND, SERVICE WITH BLACKTOPIA! E-mail us at BlacktopiaBusiness@Gmail.com for more information.____________________________________
Purchase chemical free / all natural beauty, skin care, hair care, aroma therapy and hygiene products provided by Circa 2009 here at these direct links http://www.Circa2009.com and http://www.Circa2009.net
Check out this amazing collection sexy and seductive passages written by Author D. Christopher Harvey titled SIN-credible Ink: A Headhunter'sCollection. You can check out the book at this direct link https://www.createspace.com/6920564
Purchase the book from Shys Debiocci titled 2 Ways 2 Hustle here on Amazon at this direct link https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1511983647/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=produ0f7-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=1511983647&linkId=a7f593e82dc55176f446263f324c4912_______________________________________
TUNE IN every TUESDAY NIGHT to hear BLACKTOPIA PRESENTS ROUND TABLE TALK RADIO with hosts Barbara the Cuntry Cleaning Lady, Some Guy Named Jay and Adrienne Charleston from 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST. Listen in at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/PodcastsOnDemand
or stream from your phone by calling 516 387 1219