With pop culture, sports, entertainment and hip-hop making up the majority of social media, SOHH talks to personalities from all fields to get random takes on anything and everything in “5 W’s With …” Music producer JR Rotem joins the convo to talk about everything from TV reboots and Bruno Mars' Grammys slaying to Cardi B's blazing career and go-to studio snacks.
1. Who - would you rather see make a TV reboot comeback - Martin Lawrence with "Martin" or Will Smith with "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" especially with "Full House" and "Roseanne" both getting rebooted.
2. What - do you think gave Bruno Mars' 24K Magic the edge over JAY-Z's 4:44 album? Also, what are your go to studio snacks?
Bruno’s album was more commercial, pop and relevant. Protein bars or trail mix.
3. Where - do you think Ciara can go career-wise at this point as you work with her? She's seemingly done it all - is there even higher heights for her?
Ciara can keep doing her signature style but adapt to the new sonic landscape of hip-hop/R&B. She’s a superstar and that doesn’t get old.
4. When - do you plan on going to see Black Panther?
I wasn’t planning on seeing Black Panther - I don’t usually go to the movies.
5. Why - is Cardi B so addictive in 2018?
Cardi B is a bona-fide star. She has charisma and an extremely entertaining way of being genuine with her emotions. And of course she has unique energy and flow and a fresh voice.
Stay connected to J.R. Rotem below:
The post 5 W's With ... Jonathan "J.R." Rotem: "Cardi B Is A Bona-Fide Star" appeared first on SOHH.com.