JENNIFER LOPEZ PUTS $60M MANSION SHE BOUGHT WITH BEN AFFLECK UP FOR SALE

JENNIFER LOPEZ PUTS $60M MANSION SHE BOUGHT WITH BEN AFFLECK UP FOR SALE

Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck have been dodging breakup rumors for some time, though their latest move seems to add more weight to the hearsay.

On Saturday (June 8), TMZ reported that Ben and Jen have engaged the services of realtor Santiago Arana from the Agency to sell the Beverly Hills mansion they bought together just over a year ago for around $60 million.

The pair are asking "around $65 million" for the house. Meanwhile, Ben has already moved into a rental in Brentwood while Jennifer is also looking for a new house, according to the publication.

It's been a rough year for J.Lo, who recently cancelled her summer tour. While an announcement from Live Nation explained that she is "taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends," a lot of people believe that it was really due to low ticket sales.

In an official statement released on her website, the multi-hyphenate said she was deeply upset about having to scrap the planned trek.

"I am completely heartsick and devastated about letting you down," she wrote. "Please know that I wouldn't do this if I didn't feel that it was absolutely necessary."

Snoop Dogg, Lizzo & More All Turned Down Jennifer Lopez's New Film, Doc Says
RELATED NEWS

SNOOP DOGG, LIZZO & MORE ALL TURNED DOWN JENNIFER LOPEZ'S NEW FILM, DOC SAYS
MARCH 1, 2024

She continued: "I promise I will make it up to you and we will all be together again. I love you all so much. Until next time..."

"Sources close to Lopez" apparently to Varietythat the trek was not scrapped over low ticket sales. Regardless, the concert series had been plagued with problems since its inception.

Last month, the "Jenny From The Block" hitmaker repackaged her This Is Me...Now Tour as a "Greatest Hits" run after it generated low ticket sales. Variety also revealed that the singer and actress axed seven dates, disappointing ticketholders in Cleveland, Nashville, Raleigh, Atlanta, Tampa, New Orleans and Houston.

The notice to those who were hoping to attend shows in the aforementioned cities simply read: "Unfortunately, the Event Organizer has had to cancel your event. No action is required to obtain a refund."

Following news of the tour's reportedly disappointing ticket sales and just days before it was scrapped entirely, her proposed Vegas residency was also apparently placed in jeopardy.

Page Six reported that Lopez, who was reportedly offered $90 million to dazzle the Strip at the MGM Grand for a 90-show residency next year, may have that deal rescinded.

"MGM is watching her not doing well on the road. They are very nervous," a source close to the situation told the outlet. "It's pretty rare you have a poor tour and then go to Vegas."


Share on Facebook  Share on Facebook


Comments
LIVESIDERADIO
LIVE FROM THE STREETS
Click To See More Photos

Mobile Apps


More Blogs

Other Headlines


Receive News Updates
  
  Daily Vibe Breaking News
 

Become A Fan
RSS Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo Youtube Logo


Sponsors
Download the BV mobile app

Best VPN Service