Send a Message
Audilous for iPhone/iPad
Audilous for Android
Audilous for Amazon
|
We believe in radio. AI may have taken over your favorite station, but we will remain old school. By that we mean that we will keep real talent on the air making you laugh, keeping you informed and ... Read More
|
|
|
|
|
 | Posted by audilous | Thurs, July 30, 2026 at 7:41 PM |
 Cardi B is opening up about a cosmetic procedure she had years ago after fans continued to speculate about changes in her appearance.During an Instagram Live session this week, the "I Like It" rapper revealed that she had some of her previous butt injections reduced in January 2024. Cardi explained that she decided to make the change after receiving comments from fans about her appearance."I''m very, very honest," Cardi said while discussing the procedure. She shared that she has had multiple cosmetic procedures over the years, including liposuction and a reduction of her previous butt enhancement.The Grammy-winning artist also explained that she is not interested in having additional cosmetic surgery at this time. Cardi said that because of changes to her skin, she does not want to undergo more procedures and joked that it is the reason her body has more movement.Cardi, whose real name is Belcalis Alm nzar, previously revealed that she received biopolymer injections when she was 21 years old. These silicone-based fillers are not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for cosmetic use.The rapper said her decision to alter her appearance was influenced by her naturally petite frame, explaining that she comes from a family of smaller-built women.The candid conversation comes as Cardi B prepares for the release of her upcoming single "Ah Ha," which she announced will drop Friday at midnight.The new track marks another release from one of hip-hop''s biggest stars, as fans continue to follow Cardi''s music, career moves, and personal updates Send Blog · Share on Facebook · Bookmark on Delicious | Posted by audilous | Wed, January 7, 2026 at 4:54 PM |
 Nikki Sixx says he is ready to protect his family if stalkers threaten their safety.The M tley Cr e bassist addressed the issue after a fan on X asked why he no longer shares photos of his youngest daughter, Ruby, on social media."Because we''ve been stalked and our family has been threatened multiple times the last few years," Sixx wrote. "Some are in jail now, but Ruby doesn''t need to be exposed to millions of people."Sixx said that while most of his fans are "cool," his daughter''s safety is his top priority."Ruby is more important to us than posting photos, and from experience, it''s proven to not be safe for her. She deserves better," he said.Sixx, 65, said keeping photos of his six-year-old daughter off social media is a way of "protecting her from mentally ill people."When another user suggested he contact law enforcement about stalkers, Sixx responded that he has "strong law enforcement relationships" in his community. He added that he is prepared to take action on his own, if necessary."We also live in Wyoming on private property and we are locked and loaded and know our rights to protect our family," Sixx wrote. "Nothing in my life matters more than my family."Sixx has previously discussed being targeted by stalkers. In 2023, he said he was dealing with a woman from Tennessee who threatened him and his family with bodily harm. At the same time, another person from a different state was also harassing his family. Sixx said the FBI was involved in both cases and legal action was taken Send Blog · Share on Facebook · Bookmark on Delicious | Posted by audilous | Wed, January 7, 2026 at 4:34 PM |
 Bruno Mars announced Jan. 5 on social media that his new album is complete, marking his first confirmation of a solo project since the release of his Grammy-winning 2016 album "24K Magic."The new album will be Mars'' first solo studio release in nearly a decade. Although he has remained active in music with the Silk Sonic collaboration alongside Anderson .Paak and several high-profile features, Mars has not released a solo album since "24K Magic," which produced hits such as "That''s What I Like" and "24K Magic." The album won six awards at the 2018 Grammy Awards.Since then, Mars has been selective with his music. In 2021, he and .Paak released "An Evening With Silk Sonic," a tribute to 1970s funk and soul that was met with critical acclaim and earned multiple Grammy Awards.In 2024, Mars was featured on "APT." with BLACKPINK''s Ros . By early 2025, "APT." became the first song by a K-pop artist to reach No. 1 on Billboard''s Pop Airplay chart. In April, the single achieved a record-extending 19th week atop the Billboard Global Excl. U.S. chart and ultimately topped the year-end Billboard Global Excl. U.S. and Billboard Global 200 charts. The song accumulated nearly 4.9 billion official on-demand global streams through Nov. 27, according to Luminate.In September, "APT." won song of the year at the MTV Video Music Awards, marking the first time a K-pop act received the honor. In November, it earned three Grammy Award nominations, including record of the year and song of the year.Mars also released "Die With a Smile" with Lady Gaga in 2024 and "Fat Juicy & Wet" with Sexyy Red in 2025.He has continued to perform live, including a recent appearance at a corporate holiday party with Slash, Eddie Vedder, Brandi Carlile and others, suggesting his new album may include more eclectic, live instrumentation influences.Mars'' announcement signals his return to solo work and hints at another chart-topping era Send Blog · Share on Facebook · Bookmark on Delicious | Posted by audilous | Thurs, January 1, 2026 at 8:04 PM |
 Actor and musician Will Smith is facing a new legal challenge as professional violinist Brian King Joseph has filed a lawsuit against him and his company, Treyball Studios Management, Inc., alleging sexual harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination. ?? What the Lawsuit ClaimsAccording to court documents filed on Dec. 30, 2025, in the Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles, Joseph - a violinist and top-three finalist on America''s Got Talent - says he was invited to join Smith''s Based on a True Story: 2025 Tour after performing with the team in late 2024. Joseph claims that during the tour, his hotel room in Las Vegas - booked by Smith''s management - was unlawfully entered. He alleges that a disturbing scene awaited him, including a handwritten note suggesting an unwanted encounter, a beer bottle, personal items not belonging to him, and a bottle of HIV medication with another person''s name on it. Joseph says he reported the incident to hotel staff, local authorities, and tour management - only to be shamed and ultimately fired shortly afterward. The lawsuit asserts that he was wrongfully terminated in retaliation for reporting what he believed to be a threat, and that another violinist was quickly hired to replace him. ?? Allegations of GroomingIn addition to wrongful termination and retaliation claims, Joseph alleges that Smith engaged in patterns of inappropriate behavior and "grooming" during their interactions on the tour. The complaint quotes Smith as telling Joseph things like "You and I have such a special connection that I don''t have with anyone else," suggesting an unusually close personal relationship. ?? Damage and Legal ClaimsThe lawsuit contends that Joseph suffered severe emotional distress, PTSD, reputational harm, and financial loss as a result of how the situation unfolded. He is seeking compensatory and punitive damages, along with legal costs and other relief from the court. ?? What''s NextSo far, representatives for Will Smith or Treyball Studios Management have not publicly responded to the lawsuit. With the complaint now in the legal system, any forthcoming court filings or statements from either side will help clarify the next steps in the case. This lawsuit comes amid a period of heightened scrutiny for both Smith and members of his family, following another unrelated legal claim filed against Jada Pinkett Smith in recent weeks Send Blog · Share on Facebook · Bookmark on Delicious | Posted by audilous | Thurs, January 1, 2026 at 7:27 PM |
 Taylor Swift is once again being recognized for using her massive platform to make a meaningful difference - this time through generous donations to children''s charities in both Nashville and Kansas City.Local organizations in both cities have publicly thanked the global superstar for her support, describing the contributions as not only generous, but perfectly timed arriving when resources were needed most. While the exact dollar amounts have not been disclosed, charities emphasized that Swift''s donations will directly impact children and families facing medical, financial, and emotional challenges.A Long History of Giving BackThis latest act of generosity is far from a one-off. Swift has built a reputation over the years for quietly supporting causes tied to education, disaster relief, hunger, and children''s health. From surprise hospital visits to funding school programs, she''s consistently shown that philanthropy is a core part of who she is not just a publicity move.In Nashville, a city deeply connected to Swift''s early career, children''s organizations noted that her support continues a long-standing relationship with the community. Meanwhile, in Kansas City a city that has taken on new personal significance for the singer in recent years charities say her donation will help expand services and provide immediate assistance to families in need.Making an Impact Beyond the MusicFans and nonprofit leaders alike have praised Swift for stepping up at a moment when many charities are facing increased demand and rising costs. For organizations that rely on donations to keep critical programs running, her involvement provides both financial relief and heightened awareness.As her record-breaking tour and music continue to dominate headlines, moments like this serve as a reminder that Taylor Swift''s influence extends well beyond charts and sold-out stadiums. For the children and families benefiting from her generosity, the impact is far more personal and long-lasting.Once again, Swift is proving that compassion, when paired with action, can be just as powerful as any hit song Send Blog · Share on Facebook · Bookmark on Delicious | Posted by audilous | Wed, November 26, 2025 at 9:00 AM |
 Motley Crue will launch the Return of the Carnival of Sins tour next summer, the band announced. The 33-date run will feature support from Tesla and Extreme.
Motley Crue bassist and co-founder Nikki Sixx said fans can expect changes to the band's set list for the upcoming tour.
"A big part of the conversation is, like, obviously the fans want to hear the hits," Sixx said during an interview with Corey of WMMS. "But also, what can we bring in there that fans haven't heard as much? There are so many cool songs."
Sixx added that the band plans to solicit input from fans about which songs they want to hear on the tour.
"At some point here, we're going to get an opportunity to ask the fans what they're interested in hearing," he said. "We can kind of pick and choose through that and salt and pepper our set with some deeper songs."
Sixx cited recent performances of "On With the Show" during the band's Las Vegas residency as examples of deeper tracks that have resonated with longtime fans. He noted that some songs are "really fun that not everybody knows," referencing tracks from earlier albums such as "Live Wire" and "Starry Eyes."
"We haven't figured out the set list, because the set list will also dictate some things that we do with the show," Sixx said. "But we're really excited. This is the fun part for us. There's the creation of something we're excited to do, and then we get to play it for the fans."
In a 2024 interview with UCR, Sixx discussed the ongoing challenge of crafting a set list that satisfies both casual and longtime fans.
"You have those fans that say you should only play deep tracks. And then there are the fans that only want to hear the hits," he said. "We try to balance with new stuff and old stuff and be aware of what people want. It's a little difficult, but it's fun to do those old songs."
Sixx said the band recently added "On With the Show" and removed "Don't Go Away Mad," noting that "it's a struggle" to decide what to include.
In addition to the Las Vegas residency, Motley Crue recently celebrated the 40th anniversary of their "Theatre of Pain" album by releasing an expanded box set featuring bonus material, including a previously unreleased live concert from Long Beach, California, on vinyl.
According to the band, it was a relatively quiet year, in part due to frontman Vince Neil's recovery from a series of strokes in recent years that required an extended period of recuperation.
via: https://www.audilous.com/roadhouse-rock/nikki-sixx-on-return-of-the-carnival-of-sins-tour-invites-fans-to-help-choose-set-list/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nikki-sixx-on-return-of-the-carnival-of-sins-tour-invites-fans-to-help-choose-set-lis Send Blog · Share on Facebook · Bookmark on Delicious | Posted by audilous | Wed, November 26, 2025 at 8:07 AM |
Las Vegas Grand Prix Teardown: Traffic Update and What to Expect
The aftermath of the Formula One Las Vegas Grand Prix means a major, phased restoration of traffic flow around the Strip. While setup took weeks, teardown is expected to move faster, with Las Vegas Boulevard set to return to 95 percent capacity by Thanksgiving. Here's a breakdown of road impacts and timelines as crews dismantle the F1 circuit:
Las Vegas Boulevard
Through midnight Wednesday: Only one southbound lane open as barriers are removed. Dec. 1-5: Track lighting removal nightly, midnight to 9 a.m. Southbound reduced to one lane; three northbound lanes remain open.
Southbound lanes and the sidewalk in front of Bellagio are closed for Fountain Club teardown through Dec. 26. After that, one lane and the sidewalk remain closed Dec. 27-30. Materials blocking pedestrian bridge views will be gone by Monday.
Koval Lane
Dec. 8-12: Track barrier removal, overnight (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.), one lane open each direction. Dec. 15-19: Track lighting removal, overnight (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.), one lane open each direction.
Harmon Avenue
Dec. 1-5: Barrier removal, traffic restrictions at Koval and Harmon. Nov. 30-Dec. 12: Temporary bridge dismantling, Harmon closed overnight (9 p.m. to 8 a.m.).
Dec. 8-12: Track lighting removal, overnight (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.), one lane open each direction.
Sands Avenue
All barriers and lighting to be removed by Thanksgiving; work started Sunday.
Flamingo Road Bridge
Temporary bridge over Koval removed Dec. 14-19; full intersection closure for six days.
Key Takeaways
Expect overnight lane closures and detours, especially around the Bellagio, Koval, Harmon, and Flamingo. Most major restrictions are scheduled to be lifted before Christmas, with final cleanup on some sidewalks and lanes into late December.
Teardown is significantly faster than the build, but drivers should plan for delays and reduced speed limits through the holiday season.
Stay up to date with official traffic advisories for the latest changes.
via: https://www.audilous.com/old-school-hits-vegas/las-vegas-grand-prix-teardown-brings-traffic-changes-and-lane-closures-through-december/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=las-vegas-grand-prix-teardown-brings-traffic-changes-and-lane-closures-through-decembe Send Blog · Share on Facebook · Bookmark on Delicious | Posted by audilous | Wed, November 26, 2025 at 8:04 AM |
 The Las Vegas Valley has made a remarkable recovery in employment since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, surpassing the number of jobs lost during the crisis. According to a study from the National Association of Home Builders, Las Vegas initially lost 277,900 jobs in 2020, accounting for roughly 26 percent of its workforce. By August of this year, the region had reached 109 percent of its pre-pandemic employment levels.
This rebound follows a period when Southern Nevada's economy, heavily reliant on tourism and casinos, was hit hard by shutdowns. Unemployment in the area soared from around 4 percent in February 2020 to 34 percent in April 2020, but as of August, the jobless rate had dropped to 5.6 percent.
Despite these gains in employment, the housing market in Las Vegas has not fully recovered. The area's real estate sector experienced a surge during the pandemic due to low mortgage rates, but prices remain near record highs and rates, though declining, are still elevated. Many potential buyers are priced out, and homeowners with low-rate mortgages secured during the pandemic are reluctant to sell. As a result, homebuilding has slowed, and some experts see the sluggish housing market as a potential warning sign for the broader economy.
Las Vegas' economic trajectory highlights the uneven nature of recovery across different sectors, with jobs rebounding strongly but housing affordability and activity still lagging behind.
via: https://www.audilous.com/old-school-hits-vegas/las-vegas-jobs-surpass-pre-pandemic-levels-while-housing-market-struggles-to-recover/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=las-vegas-jobs-surpass-pre-pandemic-levels-while-housing-market-struggles-to-recove Send Blog · Share on Facebook · Bookmark on Delicious
|
|
| |
|